*100% of digital sales and 40% of physical sales (the other 60% covers the wholesale cost of having the records made) will be split between the National Bailout Collective, and the House of Pentacles Film Training Program.
Over the past decade, Asheville NC-based composer Corey Parlamento has been quietly accumulating a diverse body of work that spans the genres of folk and experimental music utilizing various acoustic and electronic instrumentation to express an ever changing creative landscape. "The Four Times"—a collection of songs inspired by Michelangelo Frammartino's film "Le Quattro Volte"—is his first vinyl release (Cold Moon Records) and treads on similar wordless terrain as his previous collaborative release CRO$$ (Constellation Tatsu). The record was composed, performed, and recorded over several months by Parlamento in his makeshift home studio.
The songs were crafted using primarily acoustic guitar and synthesizer, but also features various percussive instruments and field recordings. While the record maintains a patient minimalism it still manages to possess an intensity akin to liturgical music. "The Four Times" is Parlamento's first release on the Brooklyn, NY label Cold Moon Records.
Cold Moon Records Vol. 10
Phase Details for - Friday, June 26, 2020
Moon Is In Virgo
Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Age: 5.41 days
Moon Angle: 0.54
Moon Distance: 366,947.65 km
Sun Angle: 0.52
Sun Distance: 152,078,691.00 km
“Practical, attentive to details, capable of keeping things in order, finding and rectifying problems. Likes pets, enjoys to collect and systematize just anything, hates chaos (although at times creates it).
The Moon in Virgo individual knows intuitively that the world is complicated and multi-faceted, and many things need to be done to keep afloat in it. If he or she is an energetic person, they can easily become workaholics as they will fuss endlessly about every detail, unable to relax and calm down until a whole pile of different chores have been sorted out. The inability of these people to relax can often lead to nervousness and disturbances of the digestive system. They can become over-critical and sometimes this makes them highly-strung and rather unbearable to those around them.
On the other hand, sometimes if the Moon in Virgo belongs to a passive person, he or she might end up doing nothing at all. They know very well how many things ought to be done, but because they know they will be unable to do everything, they just stay idle.”